The following tips can help you take care of your eyes♡
1. Wash your eyes with cold water at regular intervals.
2. Eat foods rich in vitamins like papaya, egg, fish, milk, green leafy vegetables.
3. Increase your water intake.
4. Use slices of cucumber and potato regularly to reduce the dark circles under your eyes.
5. Blink often or close your eyes to relax the eye muscles.
6. Take a short nap to reduce the puffiness in the eyes.
7. Get regular eye-check ups done.
8. Goods rich in vitamin A helps reduce the risk of night blindness and cataract.
To get a clearer vision & a magical color effect on your eyes,
Find Your Lenses From Us.
All contact lenses which ohmylens.com distribute are authorized by KFDA(Korea Food and Drug Administration), however, all products must be used and treated properly, or otherwise may cause damage to your eyes. In order to use color contact lenses safely and comfortably, please receive an optical check up at your ophthalmologist before use, and follow all given instructions.